Tuima has progressed through the England Under-18 set-up and will line-up at centre for the under-20s against the Army.
The 18-year-old, who was came through Devonport Services’ junior ranks, is one of two Plymouth Albion players in the squad, with Michaella Roberts named on the bench for Thursday’s game.
The Army match is in preparation for two forthcoming fixtures against France. England Under-20s will host their cross-Channel rivals at Esher on Saturday, February 25, before heading to France on Friday, March 17.
The England side will be captained by Devon’s Poppy Leitch, who now plays her rugby at Bristol.
England Women U20 v Army
15. Catriona McNaney (Bristol, University of Exeter)
14. Sophie Tandy (Aylesford Bulls)
13. Ella Wyrwas (Welwyn, Hartpury College)
12. Lagilagi Tuima (Plymouth Albion)
11. Emma Uren (Saracens, St Mary’s University Twickenham)
10. Zoe Harrison (Saracens, Middlesex University)
9. Tazmin Bricknell (Bristol, University of the West of England)
1. Ellena Perry (Saracens, Coventry University)
2. Leah Bartlett (Loughborough, Loughborough College)
3. Ellie Mulhearn (Bristol, Filton College)
4. Molly Morrissey (Lichfield, University of the West of England)
5. Anna Wolf (Darlington Mowden Park Sharks, Northumbria University)
6. Sally Stott (Vale of Lune, Edinburgh University)
7. Poppy Leitch (Bristol, University of Exeter)
8. Zoe Aldcroft (Darlington Mowden Park Sharks, Northumbria University)
Replacements: 16. Heather Kerr (Darlington Mowden Park Sharks)*, 17. Jeanine Stephenson (Bristol, University of Exeter), 18. Michaella Roberts (Plymouth Albion), 19. Rosanna Moynihan (Welwyn, Hartpury College), 20. Charlie Wilcock (Waterloo), 21. Brooke Bradley (Bristol), 22. Lucy Attwood (Bristol, University of Bristol), 23. Linzi Taylor (Darlington Mowden Park Sharks, Northumbria University).